Domestic and Sexual Abuse/Violence Support:
- Aurora New Dawn – Safety, support, advocacy, and empowerment to survivors of domestic abuse, sexual violence and stalking.
Helpline opening hours are: Monday-Friday 5pm-8am and 24hrs over the weekend 02394 216 816
- CIS’ters – Support for women who, as female children/teens, were sexually abused by a member of their family.
Helpline opening hours are: 02380 338 080 24 hour answer phone, monitored in the week.
- Galop -Support for LGBT+ people who have experienced hate crime, domestic abuse or sexual violence. They have an LGBT+ rape and sexual abuse support line.
Helpline opening hours are: Monday-Thursday 10am-8:30pm Friday, 10am-4:30pm 0800 999 5428
- Hampton Trust – Interventions for families experiencing domestic abuse alongside providing criminal justice responses.
Opening hours are: Office hours 023 8000 1061
- Karma Nirvana – Support victims of honour-based abuse and forced marriage.
Helpline opening hours are: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm 0800 5999 247
- ManKind – Support for men experiencing domestic abuse.
Helpline opening hours are: Monday-Friday 10am-4pm 01823 334244
- PARCS – Portsmouth Rape Crisis.
Helpline opening hours are: Mondays 11am-2pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays 4.30-8pm 0300 222 5735
- PIPPA -Domestic abuse, offering advice, information and support.
Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.30pm 023 8091 7917
- Rape Crisis England – Umbrella network of independent rape crisis centres.
They have a 24/7 support Line 0808 500 2222
- Respect – Helpline for males experiencing domestic abuse.
Helpline opening hours are: Monday-Friday 10am-5pm 0808 8024040
- Refuge – National domestic abuse support for women and children.
Refuge have a 24/7 domestic abuse helpline 0808 2000 247
- STARS – Sexual Trauma and Recovery Service Dorset.
Helpline opening hours are: Monday 1pm – 3pm (closed on Bank Holidays), Tuesday1pm – 3pm, Wednesday7.30pm – 9.30pm, Thursday 7.30pm – 9.30pm, Friday 1pm – 3pm 01202 308855
- START – Sexual Trauma support for people who live in Central, North and West Hampshire
24/7 Helpline 01962 868 688
- STOP Domestic Abuse Helpline – Domestic Abuse support.
Helpline opening hours are: Monday–Thursday 9.30am-5.30pm, Friday 9.30am–5.00pm 0330 0533 630
- The Survivors Trust – Umbrella agency for voluntary sector specialists who provide counselling, support, helplines and advocacy services to survivors of Sexual Assault.
Helpline opening hours are:
Monday- Thursday: 10am-12.30pm, 1.30pm-4pm & 6pm-8pm
Friday: 10am-12.30pm & 1.30pm-4pm
- The YOU Trust – Support for Hampshire, Dorset, West Sussex, and the Isle of Wight residents who have experienced Domestic Abuse and Violence.
Mental Heath Support:
- CAMHS – Children’s Adolscent Mental Health Support (NHS)
- italk – NHS Psychological therapy services
- Life Changes – Short-term, affordable one-to-one counselling
- No Limits – Information, advice, counselling, advocacy and support for under 26 year olds
- Steps 2 Wellbeing – Free, confidential NHS service for to people aged 18+
- Solent Mind – Hampshire Mental Health Charity
- Young Minds – Mental Health support for young people
- Barnardo’s – Support for young people
- Breakout Youth – Support for young people and professionals on LGBT+ issues
- Citizens Advice – Free confidential and impartial advice
- Citizens Advice Southampton – Free confidential and impartial advice
- Childline – Help to under 19 year olds with any issues they may be going through
- CLEAR Project – Support for refugees and asylum seekers
- Family Lives – Early intervention for families during crisis
- NSPCC– Advice, help and support for children
- SARC Southampton Advice and Representation Centre – Employment and benefits
- Southampton Family Trust – Support for relationship building, working with couples and older children
- Southampton Food Bank – Free food parcels via referral
- Solent NHS Sexual Health – Sexual health support
- Two Saints – Support for homeless or those vulnerable to becoming homeless
- Victim Care Service – Free, confidential support for victims of crime who are residents of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.